Many ways and tips to get rid of the bacteria. Bacteria are single-cell microorganisms that exist everywhere and reproduce rapidly. Some types of bacteria are harmless, while other types cause disease and illness. This type is called a pathogen. If not controlled, the harmful bacteria can take over the house, causing a family to be plagued with health problems. People can get rid of the bacteria in the home through several methods, including sterilization, pasteurization, cold, antiseptic and disinfectant.
Tips To Get rid Of Bacteria
1. Sterilization using intense heat to kill the bacteria, and pasteurized using mild heat to reduce the amount of bacteria in food. Cold temperatures also combat bacteria. When the food refrigerated or frozen, it is nurtured and protected from bacteria. Antiseptic applied to human skin to eliminate the bacteria that can gather on an open wound. Finally, the disinfectant can be used to clean toilets, sinks, and floors.
2. People can kill bacteria by washing hands after using the bathroom, touching raw food, changing diapers, cleaning up after pets, or taking out the trash. It is important to use soap and warm water, rubbing hands, wash under fingernails, and including the wrist in the process of washing hands. Wash for at least 15 seconds to kill bacteria on the skin.
3. In order to kill the bacteria in the kitchen, do not handle raw foods for a long amount of time. If food is not going to be eaten immediately, they should be refrigerated or frozen immediately. They should not be allowed to sit at room temperature, because it is a breeding ground for harmful bacteria. When cooking in the kitchen, one should use disinfectants on cutting boards, knives, and utensils that touch raw foods of all kinds. A designated cutting board should only be used specifically for the preparation of raw foods to protect food from cross contamination.
4. When using a sponge and dish towel, it is important that they are disinfected. The sponge should be placed in the dishwasher, while the dish cloths and towels should be bleached in the washing machine. The best way to eliminate bacterial contamination is to use a paper towel to remove the service counter. All counters should be cleaned with disinfectant.
5. The bacteria can be killed with hot water, bleach, vinegar, tea tree oil mixed with water, and different household cleaners can be purchased at discount stores. Lemon is acidic foods that also kills bacteria effectively. Sodium borate, or Borax, is a good disinfectant that eliminates bacteria in the home. Are homeowners choose natural products or disinfectants are commercially available, he should choose a cleanser that will kill bacteria and provide families with a safe environment in which to live.
Natural Ingredients To Get Rid Of Bacteria
These good bacteria that keep the digestive system remains efficient and maintain healthy intestinal flora. Acidophilus also produce vitamin K and biotin.
2. Aloe vera
Aloe vera has the following properties, has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Help wound healing and antiseptic properties, has moisturizing properties and helps prevent skin from dryness, pigmentation and scarring Reduce by removing skin cells survived, Effectively cleans the blood, Handy increase insulin production by the pancreas. because it has anti-bacterial properties, aloe vera can treat acne and dandruff.
Herbs is known as a natural antibacterial. Can prevent and treat minor infections, such as infections in the nail, skin and feet. As one of the oldest medicinal plants, garlic is used in many cultures as a natural antibiotic and its ability to fight colds and flu. These chemicals make the allicin garlic has a strong taste and smell as well as having therapeutic agents (medication or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain). Garlic contains volatile oil, which is anti-bacterial and antiseptic. Aliin allicin content and associated with cholesterol-lowering power. This power prevents coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and others.
The word propolis comes from the Greek meaning "to defend a city". Propolis is a product of the bee is used as a natural antibiotic to treat infections harmless. Propolis can cause allergies for some people.
5. Tea Tree Essential Oil
The essential oil is popular lately as a topical medication for acne because it contains antibacterial. Be able to treat an infection in the leg.