There are several ways to get rid of anemia. Anemia is a condition in which the body does not have enough red blood cells to get enough oxygen to your body tissues. If you are affected by anemia, you will feel very weak. Anemia can be temporary or long time and can vary from mild to severe.
If you are affected by anemia, it should immediately see your doctor because anemia can be a sign of serious illness. Treatment of anemia can be with supplement to medical treatment. You can prevent anemia by eating nutritious foods.
Symptoms of Anemia
Signs and symptoms of anemia include:
• Pale Skin
• Rapid heart rate or irregular
• Shortness of breath
• Pain in the chest
• The hands and feet were cold
Anemia Causes and Risk Factors
Common causes of anemia
Anemia occurs when the body produces too few red blood cells, loses too many red blood cells or red blood cells more lethal than replacing. Some types of anemia and their causes are:
• Iron deficiency anemia. The cause of this type of anemia is iron deficiency in the body. The bone marrow needs iron to make hemoglobin. Without enough iron, your body will not produce enough hemoglobin for red blood cells.
• Vitamin deficiency anemia. In addition to iron, the body also requires folate and vitamin B-12 to produce enough red blood cells. Low intake of these substances and other essential nutrients can cause a decrease in red blood cell production. In addition, some people can not effectively absorb vitamin B-12.
• Anemia of chronic disease. Certain chronic diseases, such as cancer and HIV / AIDS. Can affect the production of red blood cells, resulting in chronic anemia. Kidney failure can also cause anemia.
• Aplastic anemia. This species is very rare and is a life-threatening condition. This is caused by the reduced ability of the bone marrow to produce all three types of blood cells. The cause is not known.
• Hemolytic anemias. It occurs when the red blood cells were destroyed more rapidly and the spinal cord are not able to compensate by producing red blood cell substitute. Certain diseases such as blood disorders may be the cause. As well as the body's autoimmune disorders can cause the body to produce antibodies to red blood cells that destroy red blood cells.
• Sickle cell anemia. This type of anemia is caused by a defect form of hemoglobin that makes red blood cells are formed like a crescent. These red blood cells die prematurely and cause chronic conditions lack of red blood cells.
• others Anemia. This type of anemia is different from the others, such as thalassemia and anemia caused by defects of hemoglobin.
Risk factors for anemia
Some factors that may increase the chances of anemia include:
• Low intake of nutrients in food.
• Health problems of the small intestine or operations related to the small intestine.
• Chronic conditions such as cancer, kidney failure or liver failure.
Certain infections such as blood disorders and autoimmune exposed to toxic chemicals, and using some drugs that affect the production of red blood cells and cause anemia. Another risk is diabetes, alcohol and the person who is the strict vegetarian and less intake of iron or vitamin B-12 in food.
Tips To Get Rid Of Anemia
1. Increase your iron intake.
One way to prevent iron deficiency anemia is to increase iron intake through diet. You can get iron from a variety of foods , such as meat, fish, nuts, pumpkin seeds, and leafy green vegetables.
2. Increase foods that can also help the absorption of iron.
You can also increase the intake of foods that can help the body to absorb iron. Some foods that can increase iron absorption such as fruits, vegetables.
3. Avoid drinks that can inhibit iron absorption.
You should avoid drinks like coffee, tea, and red wine at meals. This is because the drink can inhibit the body's ability to absorb iron.
4. Perform handling and treatment if suffering fybroids.
If you are experiencing blood loss during menstruation, which is usually associated with fybroids, you should immediately seek treatment or medication. If not treated immediately then this condition can lead to anemia.
5. Visit your doctor or health care center nearby.
If you experience symptoms of anemia, immediately visit your doctor or nearest health center. Healthcare workers will monitor the number of red blood cells and may provide a supplement iron supplement. For cases of severe anemia may need a blood transfusion immediately.
Herbal Remedies To Get rid Of Anemia Naturally
Nutritional experts recommend the use of herbs than iron supplements for anemia. Herbs, according to doctors and nutrition experts, can increase the iron without causing the resulting effect of iron supplements such as constipation, stomach disorders, and impaired absorption of vitamin E. What are herbs that can be used? Here's the description for you.
-Yellow dock root (root yellow dock)
Yellow dock is one of the most common herbs recommended for patients with anemia. This European native herb usually grow on the roadside. This herb is rich in iron so it is effective against anemia and is well used by pregnant women. Yellow dock contains anthraquinone glycosides such as chemical components, tannins, resins, oxalates, and iron. Additionally, this herb also contains phosphorus, vitamins A, C and kalisum. Yellow dock helps liberate iron stored in the liver so that it can be used by all parts of the body. You can use yellow dock root decoction with drinking water.
Although this plant can irritate the skin and cause itching, but this one herb can be cooked and eaten like spinach. Nettle usually grows in shady, moist areas. You can use this in the form of dried herb, tincture, or extract in capsule form. This herb is often combined with red leaves prambos fruit and oat hay dried and used as tea. You can also add fennel seeds to optimize results.
-Dandelion and burdock root
Both of these plants are often combined as an herb for treating anemia. Both of these plants work by increasing the body's ability to absorb iron from food consumed.
Plant this one is very nutritious if consumed in tablet form. The dose is usually quite large, about 18 tbalet per day. These herbs are more like foods than drugs.
-Gentian (Gentiana Lutea)
The plant is often used in Europe to treat anemia. This herb works by stimulating the digestive system in order to more easily absorb iron and other nutrients. The trick, add a teaspoon of dried gentian flour into 3 cups of water. Take half an hour before meals.
-Spirulina (blue-green algae)
These herbs can overcome microcytic and macrocytic anemia. The trick, consume a teaspoon of spirulina per day.