There are many natural ways to get rid of blackheads. Blackheads (open comedones), looks like enlarged pores and blackened. Blackheads has a blackish color due to oxidation by air. Blackheads is skin problems that occur as a result of excessive accumulation of dead skin cells and oily pores open. Blackheads are commonly seen on the nose, back, chest, neck and forehead.
The cause of blackheads is more often caused by dead skin cells and excess oil glands in the skin. It happens when you are not diligent in cleaning the skin so that the dead skin cells accumulate, and oil on the skin surface cover skin cells, and there was a blockage. Make up and styling products that contain oils can also aggravate the situation. Blackheads can also occur due to pollution, hormonal disorders, genetic problems, cosmetic and dietary changes.
Tips To Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally:
1. For Frequently experiencing blackheads, try to limit yourself to eating some of these foods: chocolate, chocolate milk, eggs, peanuts, avocados, cashews, cheese, cream powder, mango ripe, all types of milk (full cream, low or non-fat), coconut milk, fried foods, fatty meats and shellfish.
2. Make a mask cleaning blackheads using a mixture of lemon juice, Almond Oil and Glycerin. Apply to face and let sit a few minutes, it is also able to remove the black stain on the face of blackheads and acne scars.
3. Choose a cleanser suitable for your skin type, look for a facial cleanser that can make your skin really clean, fresh, and radiant. Give grace period for a month to try out the effectiveness and efficacy of the cleaners you use the product before moving on to other brands.
4. Using aloe vera. Aloe vera can also for removing a blackhead. The trick broke aloe vera leaf and rub the liquid into the face of blackheads.
5. Using ice cubes. In addition to refreshing when the temperature is hot, ice cubes can also use to removing a blackhead. The way is rub an ice cube around the blackheads area about 10 minutes.
6. Using orange peel. Orange peel can also we are trying for removing a blackhead, Give a little water, the orange peel, then put in the area of blackheads, leave until one night.
7. Using egg white. Blackheads can also be overcome with egg white, Mix an egg white with 1 teaspoon of natural honey. Stir until really smooth and apply on the face. Wait until it dries. wash your face with warm water. These tips are better used before bed.
8. Using baking soda. Baking soda can removing a blackhead, mix baking soda with enough water. then applied to the areas with blackheads, let stand about 20 minutes then rinse. This herb will absorb excess oil on the face, killing bacteria and removing stubborn blackheads
8. Facial is one of the best ways to removing a blackhead completely. Get used to do facials regularly and after the period of menstruation. It aims to avoid the occurrence of changes in hormones and glands.
If you can not wait and want to get removing a blackhead, just go to a dermatologist. Usually, the doctor will recommend for facials and give certain medications. If blackheads very much, the doctor will use the help of laser technology.
How to Prevent Blackheads
Here are tips to prevent blackheads:
- Get to know your skin type. Usually, blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By knowing your skin type, you can more easily choose a suitable facial cleanser products.
- Choose a suitable cleanser, which can make your skin really clean, fresh, and springy. Give tolerance a month to try out the effectiveness of the cleaners you use.
- Choose the right moisturizer. For normal to oily skin, use oil free moisturizer. In fact, the body has a natural system that can manage moisture.
- Avoid comedogenic products. Other products that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundation, pressed powder, ginseng shampoo and conditioner. Keep in mind, compact powder is a product that contains the highest comedogenic substances. The use of compact powder too long not only cause blackheads, but also acne.
- Living healthy and well nourished. Get enough sleep and rest, avoid stress. This may sound corny, but try to apply the terms of this habit, and see the results.