Dark circles under the eyes is very disturbing appearance because it makes you seem older, fatigue and lack of rest. There are several things to be the cause, such as nutritional deficiencies, hyperpigmentation, sun exposure and the excess of medicines. How to get rid of it? You can try a variety natural remedies at home.
Home remedies to get rid of dark circles under eyes
1. Tea bags
Soak tea bags in cold water and then compress to the area under the eyes. This method is also declared effectively removes dark circles.
2. Tomato juice
Drink tomato juice mixed with mint leaves or lemon juice mixed with salt. Both types of juice is a good diet to prevent and eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
3. Mix juice
Combine lemon juice, cucumber juice and lanolin cream. Then apply under the eyes and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Healing is very easy and effective claim to eliminate dark circles.
4. Pineapple Pasta
Make a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice and rub under the eyes.
5. Cucumber juice
Make cucumber juice and leave in the refrigerator for a few moments. Next apply to the area under the eyes. This method is declared effective to relieve swelling and reduce the dark circles under the eyes.
6. Mint leaves
Blend the mint leaves until it resembles a paste then apply to under eye area and leave on for 20 minutes.
7. Almond oil
Apply almond oil under the eyes and then gently massage before bed. Do it every day for 3 weeks.
Soak cotton wool in rose water then compress under the eyes and leave for 10 minutes. Do it every day.
Lifestyle to get rid of dark circles under eyes:
- Ensure get enough sleep every night.
- Use sunglasses when exposed to direct sunlight. This method serves to protect the eyes from the harmful rays
- Drink plenty of water. This can help disguise dark circles under the eyes.
- Reducing Consumption of Beverages Containing Caffeine and Soda. Drinks need to be reduced is coffee, soda and caffeinated beverages to another. Soft drinks containing artificial sweeteners that will make the eyes look swollen around and darker colors. Caffeine makes the body does not absorb water well and cause dehydration. As a result of dehydration, toxins, not removed completely from the body and causing color, including around the eyes become dark.
- Reducing Ready to Serve. Foods that contain a lot of preservatives will increase the toxins in the body. Poison is no wasted out and settles in the skin. Resulting in dark skin under the eyes.
- Eating lots of vegetables and fruit. With the emphasis on eating vegetables and fruits, the nutrients will certainly be useful to eliminate toxins in the body.