The fruit diet to be one of the trusted methods of diet effective to lose weight. The diet is also claimed to remove toxins from the body due to the accumulation of alcohol, dyes or artificial sweeteners and processed foods. How to do fruit diet, is to eat one item / piece of fruit every two hours, for three days. Is fruit diet is an effective and safe method? Here is a description of the experts:
Main Point Of Fruit Diet
According to Dr. Simran as quoted from the Health Me Up, the main point of this diet is to eat natural foods and fresh (not processed through) such as fruits and raw vegetables in sufficient quantities. Dieters claim that this method can get rid of toxins from the body system stacked for several years due to the consumption of processed foods and unhealthy. So, this diet recommends you to consume fruits and vegetables every two hours for the system to a healthier body.
Fruit Diet schedule
- Day 1: every two hours, starting at 08:00 to 16:00, it is recommended to drink 6 ounces of protein drinks, followed by water. For dinner, eat two medium-size bowl of raw vegetable salad with two teaspoons of olive oil. Then the consumption of four egg white grains.
- Day 2 & 3: Every two hours, starting at 08:00 to 16:00, eat one serving (about 100 calories) fresh fruit and drinking a glass of water. While at dinner, eat two medium-size bowl of raw vegetable salad with 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil plus half a lemon. Drink a glass of protein shake.
Benefits Fruit Diet
- Good to neutralize the adverse effects of high consumption of processed foods and excessive fat.
- Helps the body's systems to rest and rejuvenate.
- Control your weight because the fiber in fruits and vegetables make a full stomach faster, but longer hungry.
Benefits of Fruit Diet for Weight Loss
How is this fruit diet can help weight loss? Water content and very high fiber fruits and vegetables make the system the body is able to burn calories while absorbing nutrients optimally. Consumption of fiber and more intense will make the body work harder to digest, and ultimately result in weight loss.
The food, that should and should not be consumed in the Fruit Diet
While doing this diet method, no food / drinks that should and should not be consumed. Food should be consumed the whey protein shakes, fresh fruits, fresh raw vegetables, olive oil for salad dressings and lean protein contained in fish and chicken. While food should not be eaten is a good caffeine from coffee and tea, alcohol, soft drinks, cooked vegetables, juices, fats and all kinds of sweets.
Not All Suitable Doing Diet Fruit
Despite relatively healthy, and not everyone can be on a diet of fruit. Diet method is not recommended for people with hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and blood glucose imbalances. Hunger and fatigue may be experienced by the dieter to the diet decreased motivation. These diets promise quick results, but the results may not last long if you do not maintain nutrition and caloric intake after the diet. Should not do this diet for the long term.